I’m always happy to talk to you; however, please consider my inbox before reaching out.
I will not reply if you’re sending me (1) recruiting emails or (2) requesting debug help. (For debugging, google-fu will serve you well.)
If you’re still reading this, dope. I’m ready and willing to reply to…
- questions/issues/ideas about my papers, blog posts, projects (code+like), and things of that nature
- questions about research, career planning, etc.
- questions about getting started in fields like…
- natural language processing (nlp)
- machine learning (ml)
- virtual reality (vr)
- digitial signal processing (dsp)
- electroencephalography (eegs)
NOTE: For your email to reach me, it must be sent to email@example.com. Otherwise, I can guarantee I won’t see it.